A  NATURAL SHRINE AND TRIBUTE TO ALL

veterans

AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS WHO HAVE SERVED OUR NATION

DONATE

The Arizona Veterans' Memorial Cemetery Foundation, Inc. at Marana is committed to the continued enhancement and beautification of projects inside the Arizona Veterans' Memorial Cemetery - Marana grounds. The Foundation depends solely on contributions from the generosity of community and civic organizations, businesses and corporations, grants, and caring individuals.

 

Donated funds contribute to:

  • Capital improvements

  • Landscaping

  • Maintenance and other operating expenses

 

The AVMC Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, registered with the IRS.  Formal receipts provided.

To purchase a memorial item, click here.

by mail

PO BOX 2278

CORTARO, AZ  85652

online

GettyImages-866010860.jpg

about

Our Mission

The Arizona Veterans' Memorial Cemetery Foundation's mission is to raise funding to beautify the Arizona Veterans' Memorial Cemetery at Marana as a final resting place for veterans and their families. 

About the Cemetery

The Arizona Veterans’ Memorial Cemetery at Marana is located on 32 acres of high desert landscaped property. Phase one of the cemetery includes 1802 burial plots and provisions for cremains in either 1920 columbarium niches or 1938 burial plots. Five phases are currently planned.

The cemetery's first interment took place on March 14, 2016. 

MFT-Logo-2.jpg

About the Jim Click Raffle

Since 2003, Jim Click, Jr. has initiated 12 raffles* for charities in the Greater Tucson area and has donated a vehicle as the raffle prize*. Eligible 501c3 charities have been encouraged to sell tickets for the raffle with each charity keeping 100% of the proceeds raised. The raffle has been one of the many way the Click family has been able to give back to the community that has given his family so much since they came to Tucson in 1974.

challenge coin

In celebration of the Arizona Veterans' Memorial Foundation's 5th Anniversary, purchase this commemorative challenge coin. The front side represents the Foundation and the back side honors the three founding members who made the first veterans' cemetery in the Tucson metropolitan area possible.